In response to requests from our healthcare customers Cupron has developed a reusable face mask for general use so that N95s can be saved for nurses and doctors involved in patient care. The face masks are available in two styles, a 3-layer woven with over the head elastic, and 3-layer knit with behind the ear elastic.
Cupron utilizes EPA registered copper-based technology that is embedded in the fabric early in the manufacturing process. The technology’s unique properties provide anti-odor and antimicrobial benefits to the infused fabric. Unlike topically applied antimicrobial solutions, the Cupron technology does not wash off or rub off.
Before purchasing a copper infused mask, it’s important to ask if the copper that’s being infused in the mask or garment is EPA registered. There are a variety of copper containing compounds that are used in textiles, but not all are registered for use with the EPA or have a track record of testing and data to demonstrate safety.
You can download detailed product spec sheets here:
We have ready to ship masks in the woven style and knit styles, and they are now available on Amazon!
- Shared Hospital Services (in Virginia) at shssales@
- Mayflower Linen (in Maryland) at Pat@MayflowerLaundries.com or Nick@MayflowerLaundries.com
- Sterile Surgical (in Washington & Oregon) please order at https://ecoequip.store/products/cupron-knit-facemask-with-ear-loops or contact email@example.com
- Omni Medical, NY, CT, VT, MA, RI, NH, ME :https://omnimedicalusa.com/shop/ols/categories/xn--cupron-reusable-face-masks-x9a
- Shieldzilla (Malaysia, Singapore)
- BioBox (Bolivia)