A Powerfully Sustainable Solution
- The only EPA registered agent with commercialized Public Health Claim products in multiple substrates
- Predominantly sourced from recycled copper products
- Copper is an essential micronutrient for all living organisms, unlike other biocides
- As a recognized micronutrient, copper enjoys a benign regulatory profile unlike other metal-ion (e.g. silver) or organic (e.g. CnPT, PHMB, IPBC, etc.) alternatives under scrutiny in the marketplace
- Cupron’s embedded approach extends the durability / functionality of the Cupron Enhanced product, reducing the need for replacement goods
- Cupron technology is non-leaching, minimizing unintended dissemination into the environment.